Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a copy of the news of the world news paper dating 1

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** have a copy of the news of the world news paper dating 1 st October 1843
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 9 months ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

What is the condition of this paper?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's in very good condition there are ripes or Trae's

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The News of the World News Paper dating 1 st October 1843 has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 120.00-135.00 GBP Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Giving the appraiser credit for answering your question has no extra cost to you.

This is the only way we get credited by the site for our work.

This may be clicking the stars, or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish, then click on the stars!

Credit is appreciated

Glenda