Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

A landscape painting river/pastures/cows in field with

Customer Question

good morningA landscape painting river/pastures/cows in field with church background,by e wordsworth ?1909 ??1989
George Skellern
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 4 months ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Could this be W Wordsworth?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no definitly E Wordsworth

Is the 1909, the birth of the artist?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i suspect it was the date of the painting

Thank you, ***** ***** possible you can send me a picture of your painting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
your email address please

Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda