Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have an original painting by Govinder Nazran called 2 bees

Customer Question

Hi,I have an original painting by Govinder Nazran called 2 bees or not 2 bees and was wondering how much it would be worth to sell.Regards
Rebecca
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’ve done some research but I can only find a blue and a red. This one is black, on silk.

Govinder Nazran (1964 - 2008)

is a listed artist from the United Kingdom

known for painting. This original titled Two Bees or Not Two Bees

has a current value of £700 to £800 resale.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the five stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Castle galleries have estimated £3500.

That would be a fair insurance/replacement price but not a sales price if you wanted to sell the piece on your own.

Hi, just checking in. Are you happy with my answer?

-Rarewares