ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I've got a lladro twin girls clock that is rare and not

I've got a lladro twin girls clock that is rare and not selling anymore retired can you tell me its value please it was over £400 when I bought it new and it's still in its box

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your Lladro clock and the maker marks so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Heres the lladro clock twin girls
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Heres the Mark's on my lladro clock sandra

Hi, Thank You for the photos. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your LLADRO | "TWO SISTERS" Figurine Clock (#5776) Spanish Name: Reloj Suenos Mec. Cuarzo, Introduced: 1991 - Retirement Year: 2002, Sculptor: Vicente Martinez, Dimensions: 6 1/4 x 12 1/4 Inches and has a value in today's market at auction with similar examples from good condition £550.00 + to excellent condition £675.00 + depending on the collector. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.