Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Could you tell me about this also

Could you tell me about this also

This is a J Hudson and Co of Birmingham, England

military trench whistle with leather lanyard

made in 1914 with a value of $70.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling online; Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
You can find this answer again by going to My Questions in your account.

To get me again for more items, start a fresh page/thread and be sure to write Hi Rarewares as the introduction.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the five stars to end this one.

(you have posted in law instead of appraisals, and I had to havve it moved over)