Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have a old mirror and I would like to know if it is worth

I have a old mirror and I would like to know if it is worth anything
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Iv has it 30 years I do have pictures. It is very heavy and makes noise when the temperature changes. It is gold in colour and quite ornate. Beyond that I don’t know a lot else about it.
Assistant: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Someone once told me they think it is a “pierart “??

My screen name is ***** ***** I will be helping you.

Use the small blue document icon near the red SEND
button to add photos.
I just need one of the item (ideally on a white background)
and one of the bottom or back where there might be marks, signatures or labels.

Add one photo, write a word or number in the text box (pic1, pic2, etc),
hit send, then do the next. This works best doing photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hope this is ok

This is not a pier mirror, those are large tall vertical mirrors.

This is a Louis XV French style/Italian renaissance style gilt framed horizontal mirror with rococo

flourish, lattice and shell motifs, from the 1940s

with a value of $400 to $600 resale.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling online; Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
You can find this answer again by going to My Questions in your account.

To get me again for more items, start a fresh page/thread and be sure to write FOR RAREWARES ONLY as the first three words of your questions.

Please do Rate The Expert to Finish and click the stars.
Five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay. Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.