Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Mum has a painting on her wall which has a Paolo Sala

Mum has a painting on her wall which has a Paolo Sala signature in the left hand corner. I wanted to know how I can find out if its an original
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Nothing. Mum has dementia. She shops lots in 2nd hand shop and has had it some time, but due to her condition we don't even know where it was purchased or how long she has had it. I can try and send you a photo of the image from my phone ....
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know anything else as I say. I just want to know the best way to find out if its original or not :)

My screen name isCustomerand I will be helping you today.

Using the blue paper with arrow, the blue camera or the paper clip icon (the uploader tools depending on what device or browser you are on)
to browse your computer or phone,
add one photo at a time with a word in white Reply area such as picture #1, for example, before you send.

Please do not reply with photos to the phone number that begins with 415, I will not get photos that way.

I just need one photo of the item (ideally on a white background)
and one of any spot where there might be marks, signatures or labels.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have added the photos of the painting
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no I do not want phone call
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you need me to add the pictures seperately?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how long do you think until we find an answer? ;) do you email or must I wait on this website?

Paolo Sala (1859 - 1924)

is a listed artist from Italy known for landmark and figural paintings.

This painting is valued at $2300 to $2800 based on recent actual sales of his original works.

Some ideas to sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com,Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To get me again for more items, start a fresh page/thread and be sure to write HiCustomerand a
brief description like you are writing an email.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click all five green stars to end this one.
Five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay. Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you for your help Kind regards

Thank you for the positive rating.
I would be happy to help you again. To get me again, start a new page with HiCustomeras the first two words of a new request.

If another Expert answers,
you are free to let them know you'd like to work withCustomer
I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins,
silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches and dolls.

-Rarewares