Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Their are a couple of other items that my wife inherited, 1.

Hello again, their are a couple of other items that my wife inherited, 1. Terene, 2. a jug and bowl set. are these of any interest/value

1) A WH Grindley of England flow blue covered vegetable server in the Lorne pattern, 18890s, valued at 45GBP. This is not a tureen because there is no notch in the lid for a ladle.

2) A 1920s porcelain jug and basin set made in England in a floral chintz pattern valued at 75 to 90GBP resale.

I realize that you are using the "ask me another question" from the menu, but that expires
in three seconds for any expert to take. The written words HI RAREWARES in that box instead of Hello Again are important. Otherwise, I will not get the question sent to me.

Do click all five green stars at the very top of the screen so that the site will credit me for helping you, thanks!