ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

Valuation please of WW1 British 1915 Princess Christmas Gift

valuation please of WW1 British 1915 Princess Mary Christmas Gift of brass tobacco tin (with printed card to troops urging victory)

Hi, My name is Mike and it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your tin and any maker markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Not able to do this as it is not in my possession but thanks

Hi, Is the tin brass or silver?. I posted an example below is this what you have?. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my these tins you would receive an embossed brass box, one ounce of pipe tobacco, twenty cigarettes, a pipe, a tinder lighter, Christmas card and photograph but quite early on the committee in charge received strong representations that an alternative gift should be made available for non-smokers. After some discussion the Committee agreed that non-smokers should receive the brass box, a packet of acid tablets, a khaki writing case containing pencil, paper and envelopes together with the Christmas card and photograph of the Princess and have a value in today's market at auction with similar examples in good condition £75.00 + to excellent condition £150.00 + with all contents depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.