Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have two milkmaids from a great aunty who died around 30

Customer Question

Hi, I have two milkmaids from a great aunty who died around 30 years ago and wondered if they are worth any money... I can’t find any name markings on them which is making it hard to find online!
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi, did you see my message above? Many thanks
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No, I don’t, sorry!
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: i have two, there in very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: theres a number marked on the bottom of each one 6082 11
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My screen name isCustomer

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (L554Q62)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (GZQ5Q45)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (37TP4T7)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are these any good to work with?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a pair of cast spelter milkmaid figurines made in the circa 1910 time period valued at 75 to 100GBP each.

Here are suggestions for selling online- GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com,
Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com. For the UK, selency.uk,
loveantiques.com are good sites. For CANADA, kijiji.com and sellmystuffcanada.com are the most popular.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other local online
classifieds where the buyer picks up from you- Webstore.com, Varagesale.com (local),
and letgo.com (local), and 5miles.com (local).

Use invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them if you don't want to do all of the work of
listing and dealing with sellers.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile phone or app, click on five stars if you see them on your page.If not, write the words Five Stars.
Bonuses are also welcome!

For a new item, use the blue Ask this Expert another Question link.

In that new text box, write the word @rarewares in order to get me again.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?

Please click all five green stars so the

site will credit me for helping you (or write FIVE STARS or THANK YOU).

-Rarewares