Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I want to know how much my overmantle might be worth, No

I want to know how much my overmantle might be worth
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: No idea how old it it.
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: Pretty good condition. Small amount of damage but the pieces that were broken are taped to it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Its very big so difficult to sell. I don't know how to send a picture to you.

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (ZQ6M144)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (T55P16T)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have access to it at the moment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (TGMZ7S5)

This is a late 1800s walnut or mahogany etagere for a buffet, mantle or fireplace, valued at 400 to 600GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.