ncsunburst
ncsunburst, High School or GED
Experience:  I've been collecting for over 32 years and worked in the auction business for 25 years
61108514

I have a original Schaefer nib, gold wire wrapped pattern

I have a original Schaefer nib, gold wire wrapped pattern bought in 1964/65. It’s in excellent condition. Any idea Of value?
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Before I do, is there anything else they should know?
Customer: no that’s it thanks

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post clear photos of your vintage Sheaffer nib and any maker markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the pen thank you!

Hi, Thank You for the photo. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, After my research your vintage pen is called a Lady Sheaffer fountain pen from the 1960's and has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £85.00 + to excellent condition £135.00 + and you can add an extra £20.00 for the original case depending on the collector or consumer. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
The stars are located at the top of the page RATE YOUR EXPERT 5 stars being the best or just write Thank You I'll get credit for helping you. On mobile or app, you will see "Rate Expert to Finish" at the bottom. When you tap it, it turns into the stars.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you mike that’s helpful!

Hi, Your Welcome & Thank You and if you ever need help in the future just ask and I would be glad to help you with any new questions you might have in the future I am very well versed in all antiques, coins, books, primitives, bottles, clocks & watches,collectibles etc. just put FOR MIKE orCustomerONLY at the front of your question in just the APPRAISALS category not ANTIQUES. Thanks Mike