Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have got a President Westminster Chime Clock. I would like

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have got a President Westminster Chime Clock. I would like to know the Value
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the clock have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: No serial number
JA: Do you know how old the clock is? What condition is it in?
Customer: I don’t know how old it is but it’s working and in good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it’s just said made in Korea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Front
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Marks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a 1970s to 1990s Quartz movement (battery) regulator wall clock made in Korea in the President model, valued at 75GBP resale.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.

On mobile, just write FIVE STARS if you do not see the blue words Rate the Expert to Finish.

Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.

No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)

sends it to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will do that