Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

We have an antique boiling kettle on a stand but am unsure

We have an antique boiling kettle on a stand but am unsure if it’s silver or pewter and if it has any value. Stamp on underside is a series of motifs as follows, although I can send photos if necessary.
JA: You can share images and other files once you're connected with the Appraiser. Do you know how old the jo-t2004 is?
Customer: Not a clue although I have done some checking which led me to think it is an early Georgian item ?
JA: What condition is the jo-t3015 in?
Customer: it needs a good clean and 3 small ‘legs’ have been cur short back to the body of the kettle but is in good condition, as is the stand
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: other than seeing some photos, I can’t think of anything to add

My screen name is Rarewares.

I'd like to see the item and the marks, writing or labels on the bottom or back.

If you are on a computer, use the blue document with up arrow symbol by the SEND

to browse your device for a photo.

Write any word in the message box

then choose only ONE picture then send and do the next. It will not let you batch upload them all at once.

On mobile phone, upload them in this chat.

I will answer on the justanswer.com website once I research and write the answer, so thank you for your patience.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Attached markings plus overall pic to follow
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Overall photo
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Resent pic

got it

This is a silver plated (not sterling) hot water kettle on stand made by Henry Wilkinson, Ltd of Sheffield, England,

1890 to 1920 with this shield mark, valued at 75GBP.

Please scroll to the top or bottom of this page and click all five stars to end this one.
Bonuses are welcome!

For another item (do not add them in this thread), start a new thread and write @rarewares.
No matter where you post, they go to a list where we compete for questions, so writing my name (@rarewares)
sends it to me.