joannad330
joannad330,
Experience:  Expert
112148115

How much does this service cost, i have several items to

How much does this service cost
JA: It's £5 for a 7-day trial. After that, your monthly membership will be £35. Do you know how old the item is?
Customer: i have several items to value from my late mother’s estate
JA: What condition is the item in?
Customer: good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: pictures

Hello. Can you send me photo`s of your item so I can give you more information and valuation. Joanna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have 5 items

Only one item per chat. Sorry but I have to follow the rules.

Send images please.Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Front of plate

I really like your plate. It is a Japanese Imari plate (hand-painted) from the early 19 century but this one is of high quality. We see Imari all the time but your plate is the best I`ve seen for a while. I would value it for at least £250 and I would suggest selling it at an Asian Art auction because it can make much more. Quality antique!

I hope this answer your question. Joanna

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The back

the answer to your question is above the second picture. The back proves only it is a genuine Japanese quality antique (early 19 century). If you can, please take that wire off, it damages the plate (hand-painted ceramics are more fragile, paint damage will lower the value of your plate). Thank you for using Just Answer. Always happy to help. Joanna