Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a deluxe edition in original box and packaging in

I have a deluxe edition in original box and packaging in great condition of “ The Hobbit “

Hello, my name is Glenda
Thank you for coming to JustAnswer

The Book The Hobbit or There and Back Again, Deluxe Edition has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 300.00-350.00 GBP.

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

Etsy is a great site.

There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004

.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda