Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

This one will be for you I think... Pattern & texture is the

This one will be for you I think...
Pattern & texture is the same on both items... but makers mark differs slightly
On the bowl, the makers mark has a circle around it.. the 'vase' (which isn't very big) does not..

It is best to put " For Glenda Only" at the beginning of the questions, this ensures that I get them.

These were Hand Painted in Portugal 1960's early 70's. They used different labels at different times.

These are valued at Bowl -12.00-12.50, Vase -25.00-27.50

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words. You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda