Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Is this dresser of any value?

Hi, Is this dresser of any value ?

This is a 1915-20 Jacobean Style Mahogany Dresser/Buffet it looks to be in very good condition. It has original pulls in brass. This is valued at 500.00-550.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other some other local places you can sell from ( the buyer picks up from you ) NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com, Offerup.com.

Etsy is a great site as is Chairish and EBTH.

There is also craigslist locally which is free. There are also sites like Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Pamono.com.. other great sites are, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have.

( Do not add new item to this answered question, you must submit a brand new question )
.
To find me again start a new question in a separate chat write “For Glenda Only” as the first words. You can also 'favorite' me. Doing this I should show up as your personal Expert.

You can also use this link: USE THIS LINK: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda