Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a J Brocken painting and when I hold the picture up

Customer Question

I have a J Brocken painting and when I hold the picture up to the I light face forward light shows through the back it’s painted on a canvas and has a raised surface with paint
JA: What would you like to learn about the painting? Is there any info on the back, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: all it has on the back is no8 and a capital A
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: The condition of the painting is very good quality iit has got a penny size circle of white emulation on but I don’t want to try to do ask with it until find out about the painting not quite sure how isle it is but I’ve had it for about 30 years
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: the picture is of two streets in Paris one street has trees down the middle the centre row of the two roads start with a casino called CASINO DE PARIS
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 16 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 15 days ago.

My name is Glenda

The J Brocken painting has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $300.00-350.00 

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
To make sure I get your NEW question, please use the "Ask me a new question" feature on your "My Questions page", or "favorite" me, which adds me to your Favorite Expert. Doing this I will be your personal Appraiser. This also will put a lock on your request allowing me to help you sooner. Write "For Glenda Only" in the title, using the official channels gives me a notification and a lock on your question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda