ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP Appraiser: art, antiques, coins, collectibles
59032044

Have a suede bound copy of Burns Day by Day. I would be

Have a suede bound copy of Burns Day by Day. I would be grateful for your opinion.
Anne Collins

Thank you! Today this book sells for 45 to 55 pounds from antique booksellers.

Burns, Robert (Selected by Rev. Albert E. Sims)

Burns Day by Day

George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd, London. No stated date but believed to be 1911 or 1912.

This is a volume in the publisher's "Poets Day by Day" series. It is devoted to the famous Scottish poet Robert Burns, and a verse by Burns for every day of the year. The book is bound in the original paper covered boards with brown titling on the spine, colour designs by Margaret Tarrant on the front and rear boards, and a portrait of Burns onlaid to the front board.

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much
Anne Collins

My pleasure!