Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I wonder if you could give me a price for the following

I wonder if you could give me a price for the following artwork please.Artist: BernardStyle: cartoon
Paint: textured oil on canvass- very crude/ staples visible on the frame etc.Dimensions: W 24 in H20in:

My name is Glenda

Searching the art data bases the name Bernard did not show up ( not one signed like this ) but that does not mean much only that the artist did not become famous, so they are not in the data bases. The work is interesting, since it is done in a crude manner it is most likely produced by a local artist. The Cartoon Style Artwork has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 200.00-250.00 GBP

If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.
.
Etsy is a great site.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok many thanks Glenda

You are very welcome.