Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Would you be able to value this painting for me please?

Hi would you be able to value this painting for me please?Artist: FollandTheme: Estuary:
Paint: oil on smooth wooden panel
Dimensions: W 45 in H16in:

Hello again

I am looking this up.

Glenda

This is by Ron Folland  ( 1932 - 1999 ) oil on canvas, Estuary. The painting is valued at £200 - £250

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.
Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

You are very welcome I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question. Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.