Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Would you mind giving a valuation for this painting please.

Hi, would you mind giving a valuation for this painting please.
Artist: Burnett?Subject: Paris
Paint oil on canvass- very crude/ staples visible on the frame etc.Dimensions: W 30 in H20in:

Hello again

Nice to see you.

The Painting is by American-born artist Caroline Burnett (American French 1877-1950) who was known for her Impressionist street scenes of Paris..

The Painting is valued at 300.00-325.00 GBP

.
I would be happy to help you with any additional items you may have. Do not add new item to this answered question.
.

Or send a new question here justanswer.com like this “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
You can also use my direct link here: www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-glenda-b/?rpt=21004 “For Glenda Only” as the first words.
.
I strive to provide the best 5 start service possible, if you have any questions feel free asking me.

Bonuses are also welcome! Many ask where to leave bonuses, adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

I hope you have a great day

Thank you for visiting Just Answer
Glenda

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks Glenda

You are welcome

You are welcome