ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP Appraiser: art, antiques, coins, collectibles
59032044

Old coin, No

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Old coin
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (LPP555P)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (VQ2527T)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I wait

Thank you! This 1916 UK penny would sell for 1 to 2 pounds today in well-worn condition: https://www.allcoinvalues.com/united-kingdom/1916-uk-penny-value2c-george-v.html

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Thank you ­čĹŹ

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Thank you ­čĹŹ

My pleasure!

ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience: USPAP Appraiser: art, antiques, coins, collectibles