ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP Appraiser: art, antiques, coins, collectibles
59032044

I have a shakespears book complete works waswondering if it

Hi i have a shakespears book complete works waswondering if it has any value it looks like the inside first pages have been ripped out thanks
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hi i have a shakespears book complete works waswondering if it has any value it looks like the inside first pages have been ripped out thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Tetyana – Moderator
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (QZGZLQ2)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (3Q2VS5G)

Thanks! Today this volume sells for 20 to 25 pounds in good condition and without the front pages, the value would be minimal - perhaps a pound or so.

Hodek, B. [Introduction and Glossary by]

The Complete Works of William Shakespeare comprising his Plays and Poems

London: Spring Books. Hardcover. Circa 1950s.

Again, thank you and please let me know if I may be of further help with this question.

ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience: USPAP Appraiser: art, antiques, coins, collectibles