Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Small pink posy vase measures around 3.5 inches around. Has

Customer Question

Small blown pink posy vase measures around 3.5 inches around. Has a signature at the bottom beginning with M
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: its slightly see through and has a small hole to the top where 1 stem flower could possibly fit
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. I have some pictures I can send over to.
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hear are some images I took
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are you able to find anything out?
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 6 days ago.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

The Hand Blown Glass Vase is marked Madina, they produced blown glass items in the 1960's era.

This is a lovely Blown Glass, Cased Glass Vase, commonly used as a small flower vase. It is valued at 40.00-42.50 GBP

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 5 days ago.

I hope you found your answer, if you have any questions about this please feel free asking.

Glenda

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you Glenda. The info seems correct. Many thanks again. Just out of interest if I wanted another item valued would I have to submit it via the portal and pay another £5?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No I’m ok thank you all the same. Miranda

You are welcome