Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a 21 inch Roddy Doll made in GB i had it in the

Hello I have a 21 inch Roddy Doll made in GB i had it in the fifties it has a yellow drees and bonnett on would you have an idea how much it is worth if I sell it please
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has blue eyes which open and close and has moveable arms and legs what else should I be looking for?
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Should I get all my dolls read at the same time is it a video c appraisal or a chat
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I've tried to send a photo but not sure if it has attached

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I would like an answer please I paid my money and if I can't get an answer from the right person I would like my money back please

My name is Glenda

Thank you for choosing Just Answer

The 21" Doll, by Roddy, mid 20thC  has an estimated value on the current market for an average of  140.00-150.00 GBP.   If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.

Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally.

.

Etsy is a great site.

.

There is also craigslist locally which is free.  Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

Glenda

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Glenda that's a massive help. I have more dolls I would like valuations for do I ask you or do I start a new process?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry I didn't realise I would gave to pay again as I paid the just answer site

If you did not sign up for a membership then I believe you have to pay for each question. I am not sure though, appraisers are not employees of the site we come to the site to answer questions that customers ask there. You could contact the site to find out exactly how it all works.

You are welcome, if you decide to sign up and need help send in a brand new question to me like this " For Glenda Only"
Glenda

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I paid £5.00 which is for 5 days

I would contact customer support to be sure it all went well.

Email address:
*****@******.***

Or by phone:

International
Australia 1800-679-634
New Zealand 0800-452-621
United Kingdom UK: 0-***-***-****
The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

Experience: 40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.