Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a painting by nina witherow I wd like to get valued,

I have a painting by nina witherow I wd like to get valued
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Is there any info on the back of the painting, or a certificate of authenticity?
Customer: It is in a frame and I havnt taken it aoart to look at back
JA: Do you know how old the painting is? What condition is it in?
Customer: Good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is signed N Witherow ABWB

Hello, my name is Glenda
May I ask who I have the pleasure of speaking to?

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures? There is NO FEE for adding photos

Methods:

1. Text option: You can send photos one at a time via return text. If you are getting texts from me, that’s your number—just REPLY (do not set up a new text). One photo per text and please make sure that there is at least one word typed in the text too so I can confirm it came in.

2. App/website option: There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button. If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos. Or there is a document icon with a blue UP arrow. The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

3. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My name is***** picture belonged to my father who died recently aged 98..it has been in house as long as I can remeber and I am 67!!!

Hi Frances

Is this a Oil on Canvas or is this a Water Color it is hard to tell for sure online. What size is this?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It is a water colour and is 11 inches b y 8 .5

The Water Color by Nina Witherow English Artist, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 250.00-300.00 GBP. If you plan on selling. There are some great sites you can sell from.

.
Facebook Marketplace is how most people post things for sale locally. Here are other some other local places you can sell from ( the buyer picks up from you ) NextDoor.com, Webstore.com, Varagesale.com, Offerup.com.
.
Etsy is a great site as is Chairish and EBTH.
.
There is also craigslist locally which is free. There are also sites like Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, Poshmark.com, Bonanza.com, Pamono.com.. other great sites are, GoAntiques.com, Truegether.com, Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.

.

Glenda

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for your help

You are very welcome it was my pleasure. If you need anything else feel free asking for me, send it " For Glenda Only"