Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have probably 100 books, some new and some older I have

Customer Question

Hi, I have probably 100 books, some new and some older I have tried zitfit, webybooks, and facebook , I just sold 4 lovely wild flower books for £3.00, my mum loved books, I have every gardening and cookbook ever written lol
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: like what, some are autobiographies manly a book on everything lol,
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
would you like me to send some photos of some of them
Expert:  Tony T replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

Hi, we are only allowed to value three items per request. Therefore if you wish to post pictures of three of the older books I can appraise them for you. I hope this helps.

Tony

Expert:  Tony T replied 19 days ago.

Hii,

As I have not received the pictures requested, as there are such a large amount of books I would be tempte to sell them via a local auction house.

I hope this helps.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

· Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

.

Tony

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Sorry I didn't realise you only valued 3 books and I have been to busy to read my messages , so please can I have a refund please thankyou
Expert:  Tony T replied 17 days ago.

I only deal with appraisals, obviously we don't value large collections for $2 as it would take ages.

Tony