Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I have a batch of 1970's/80's Wessex Pottery. my mum used to

Customer Question

I have a batch of 1970's/80's Wessex Pottery. my mum used to sell it but she has since passed away and I am looking at how I can sell it on.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is in excellent condtion, there are various glazes
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: There are 105 pieces of pottery availiable
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Tony T replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

You have a number of options; Facebook Marketplace or Gumtree (no commissions) or E-bay, plus you could sell through a local auction house in various job lots but commissions will apply.

i hope this helps.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

· Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best.

Tony