Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

The original 1989 painting of the epson derby winner by AJ

Customer Question

the original 1989 painting of the epson derby winner by AJ gooseman
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: would like to know the value
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi I have signed print number 24/500 of the epsom derby winner 1989 by AJ Gooseman can you give me a value please
Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 12 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra – Moderator
Expert:  Tony T replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

Hi, the horses name is ***** ***** jockey was Willie Carson the print is worth between £25-40.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

· Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best.

Tony