Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Rarewares I have this dining set Yorktown, Doulton platee 10

Customer Question

CustomerHi, I have this dining set Yorktown, Doulton platee 10 Large, 20 Medium, 20 dessert, 20 soup, 20 tea, 20 tea cups, 20 soup cups
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

Hello, Thank you for your photos. Please bear with me while I put the information together and type my answer. This may take a little time. Rest assured, I am on the case! -Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

This is a partial service for 20 of Royal Doulton of England dinnerware in the Yorktown pattern. This pattern was made from 1964 to 1998. The value of the whole set as described is $2000USD. 

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 17 days ago.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.