marks699
marks699,
Experience:  dasdasd
112996622

Can you tell me if this china has any value please - I can't

Customer Question

Can you tell me if this china has any value please - I can't find a name on the back? How do I post photos to you?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: We are about to redecorate and I need to pack up some china that we inherited many years ago - I wondered if they are worth anything at all. I have photos but don't know how to send them to you unless you give me an email address.
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thank you
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  marks699 replied 11 days ago.

Hi, this is Mark with JA. I’ve been in the antiques and art business for nearly half a century. I think I can help with the china. Can you send some photos? An overall shot, a close-up well-focused detail or two, one of the back or underside, and a good, clear shot of the maker’s marks or signatures, if any?

Photos should be attached to this thread. Here’s some help with sending files. Look for any of these links, depending on the device and browser you are using (see attachment). If that doesn’t work, try this link for more help: https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert. If all else fails, try calling Customer Service at(###) ###-#### and they should be able to help. Also, if you’re using a smartphone, JustAnswer has a free phone app.

Expert:  marks699 replied 10 days ago.

I’m just about to step away from the desk for the evening. I’ll be back on board at about 6 AM Eastern Time USA, tomorrow, Tuesday. If you wish to send over some pics, I’ll get them then. If you’re not available when I respond, you should find my reply when you log in again. Fair enough?

Expert:  marks699 replied 10 days ago.
Do you still want help with the china?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for your help, I no longer need your help as my husband contacted a friend who gave the china a valuation.
Expert:  marks699 replied 10 days ago.

· Not a problem.  I didn’t receive any information from you, so I can only provide a very general answer anyhow. In my one year+ with JustAnswer I've appraised single items worth from $3 to over $10,000,000. Your china could have some value in the resale marketplace. I'd be happy to help you figure out the value of yours with you if you wish to supply me with more information. If you have any further questions, please let me know, and we can go into more detail then. Thanks for trusting JustAnswer (and me) with your question.

Expert:  marks699 replied 10 days ago.

Best of luck with it. If you’d like my personal help with any other items, please feel free to start another question (not in this chat window) by going back to www.justanswer.com and starting a new one. If you wish, you can ask for me by my screen name,Customer. Start the question with "FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY..." and I should be able to find it. You can also use either the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or to add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again. Cheers! Mark