Wayne
Wayne, Appraiser
Experience:  Appraiser
67223111

I have acquired a Chinese coin, which I'm told, could be

Hi - I have acquired a Chinese coin, which I'm told, could be valuable.I can provide detailed pictures. Can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Many thanks - ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic! My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Experts are much more likely to answer your question quickly if they can see pictures of your items. Please attach pictures using the information here:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Thank you for your help and patience,
Oleksandra – Moderator
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (36LMQP1)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Here are some pictures of my coin. Many thanks
This is Wayne I am working on your question. Thanks

CHINA GUANGXU PEKING 7 MACE AND 2 CANDAREENS COIN Resale Value is £100-150. Etsy and eBay are good sales venues for this coin.

Thanks again, Wayne 

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Wayne - thanks for your efforts so far. I've attached a screenshot of what this coin sold for on eBay. I have told the buyer not to pay yet, until I get it verified. Are you able to dig a little deeper, or are you able to put me in touch with a Chinese coin expert, who could do a physical examination. As I'm sure you'll appreciate, I could do with 30 grand!! Best regards ***** ***** https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354072106403

Wow. I think you should contact Stacks in London, Christies, Sothebys.

Wayne

Wayne, Appraiser
Experience: Appraiser