Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I need a valuation on a hand painted cup and saucer, It has

I need a valuation on a hand painted cup and saucer
JA: The Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the saucer have unique or identifying markings?
Customer: It has a part Victoria date stamp
JA: What condition is the saucer in?
Customer: Very good condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appraiser should know?
Customer: Has label saying derby reg no 25 February 1868

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions. Thank you!

This is possibly made by Royal crown Derby, howver I would need to view some pictures to validate the item, especially of the base.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further.

Tony

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Have you received the photos
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry can not afford live phone call I am a pensioner
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Did you get the pictures

yes I have received them, however there is no backstamp to the base of the item.

Tony

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I know but what value would you give it need to sell it to raise cash for bills

I would value the item between £20-40, if undamaged.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best.

Tony

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you

No problem at all.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire in the UK. I am happy to help with your question today. Please bear with me as I may need to ask you some clarifying questions.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Very good
Hi, ok

Tony