Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

I have 12 mintons plates and are trying to find if they are

Customer Question

Hello I have 12 mintons plates and are trying to find if they are worth anything
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: All in great condition no chips or cracks
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I think they are hand painted
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I'mCustomer I have been on justanswer.com for 11 years. Add photos of the set and the front and back of one plate when you can. I only want 3 total pictures. Best RegardsCustomer/p>

Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

On average, Minton of England hand painted plates from the late 1800s to early 1900s are valued at $35 to $55 each.

Let me know that you have read the answer by responding. Then I can mark it as completed. I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have related to this answer. Start new requests on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message. Writing my name is ***** ***** way to be sure that I will be the one answering. Best Regards, Customer/p>

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

You are welcome. Start new requests back on the website (not here) with the written word "@Rarewares" within the message (even if you clicked on a link in my profile). If you are unable to find how to ask a new question, use this link (be sure you are signed in to your account so it recognizes you) and writeCustomerthere under my photo where it says "Ask a Question" https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-rarewares/ I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, electronics, glass, radios, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls.