Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

We have been left some plates, 1 harrogate cruse pears print

we have been left some plates ,
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: 1 harrogate cruse pears print suspence 2 Franz Anz Mehlen pink flower plates 2 tuscan china. & i plate that she has written valuable antiqe on but nothing on back
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: can i send photos?

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK.

If possible i would like to view some pictures, the ceramics front and base. please.

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

How do I send a photo or file to the Expert?

There are a few ways to send a photo or file to your Expert. When posting your question, there is an option to add photos and files.

If you already posted your question and still need to share photos or files, click the upload icon on the reply box in your question.

A pop-up window will open. Locate the file on your computer, click it once, then click Open.

A link representing your photo or file should now appear below the reply box on your question page. Insert text in the reply box and click the Send button to send your photo or file to the Expert

The Pears print is worth £20, the Franz Anton Mehlan plate is worth £9. I am unsure about the other pieces as I need to see the patterns and the bases.

Kindest Regards

Tony

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
File attached (V3LQTTS)

Lots of plates. Please leave this with me.

Kindest Regards

Tony

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you ,sorry to be a pain,

Ok, no problem.

Tony

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Regards Angela.

Hi Angela,

I have had a look at these now and struggled a little bit. The Harrogate Cruse plate is worth between £5-10, The Toucan China Lowestoft plates are worth between £10-20 each. The unbranded plate with the lady decoration is worth £8-16.

The plates with the back stamp of the "Turret" I am unfamiliar with but feel I should know it, it is a shame they are so worn.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

Tony

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you so much Tony
Regards Angela

Hi Angela,

No problem at all. I am annoyed I do not know that mark!!

Kindest Regards

Tony