Tony T
Tony T,
Experience:  Auction Manager Appraisals at Cobdown Auction
117098776

I was wondering if my sofa is worth selling or throwing

Customer Question

I was wondering if my sofa is worth selling or throwing away
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its a leather sofa
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Appraisals
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (Z7PZGL7)
Expert:  Tony T replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer today, my name is***** have 16 years of experience across the field of antiques, supported by a Master’s Degree (with Distinction) in Antiques awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and I am a member of the National Association of Auctioneers & Valuers in the UK.

You might try Facebook Marketplace for a small amount or free collection at least you will not have to move it yourself. Unfortunately the item has damage.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

My goal is to provide you with an excellent service. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask – I am happy to help further

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.

Simply reply back if you require additional information and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Thank you and I wish you the best

Lastly, the site may ask you to rate me or give you an opportunity to provide a bonus. Neither one are necessary, but both are greatly appreciated. Thank you again and best wishes!

Tony