marks699
marks699,
Experience:  dasdasd
112996622

Wayne, I have some unusual ceramic garden furniture in a

Customer Question

Hi Wayne
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have some unusual ceramic garden furniture in a Chinese style sitting in my garden. Two tables and three stools and one large pot. I can't find anything like them on the internet and I want to get rid of them but they may be very valuable
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Wayne replied 15 days ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
*Please post photos by Clicking on the Blue Document Icon next to the Red Send Button.
Expert:  Wayne replied 14 days ago.

Without photos I can't appraise this I will opt out of this question so others may be able to help you.

Thanks,

Wayne

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 14 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Expert:  marks699 replied 9 days ago.

Hi, this is Mark with JA. I’ve been in the antiques and art business for nearly half a century. I think I can help with the ceramic garden furniture. Can you send some photos? An overall shot, a close-up well-focused detail or two, one of the back or underside, and a good, clear shot of the maker’s marks or signatures, if any?

Photos should be attached to this thread. Here’s some help with sending files. Look for any of these links, depending on the device and browser you are using (see attachment). If that doesn’t work, try this link for more help: https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert. If all else fails, try calling Customer Service at(###) ###-#### and they should be able to help. Also, if you’re using a smartphone, JustAnswer has a free phone app.

Expert:  marks699 replied 9 days ago.

I’m just about to step away from the desk for the evening. I’ll be back on board at about 6 AM Eastern Time USA, tomorrow, Tuesday. If you wish to send over some pics, I’ll get them then. If you’re not available when I respond, you should find my reply when you log in again. Fair enough?

Expert:  marks699 replied 9 days ago.

I didn’t receive any more information from you, so I can only provide a very general answer. Chinese ceramic garden furniture can be worth £75 to £1000 or more per piece, depending on purpose (table, bench, stool, etc.), age, condition, decorations, etc.   As such, yours could have some value in the resale marketplace. If you have any further questions, please let me know, and we can go into more detail then. Thanks for trusting JustAnswer (and me) with your question.

Expert:  marks699 replied 9 days ago.

Best of luck with it. If you’d like my personal help with any other items, please feel free to start another question (not in this chat window) by going back to www.justanswer.com and starting a new one. If you wish, you can ask for me by my screen name,Customer. Start the question with "FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY..." and I should be able to find it. You can also use either the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or to add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again. You can also use this link to reach me directly: https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-marks699/ Cheers! Mark