MarkJ0427
MarkJ0427,
Experience:  dasdasd
117085606

I have a number of objects needing valued, I can take images

Customer Question

Hi, I have a number of objects needing valued, I can take images and probably best email. Is this a service you offer?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Watches, Jewelry and medals mostly
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing else
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  MarkJ0427 replied 7 days ago.

I am looking at this now please send me group shots of things and upload using the camera icon beneath the message box and I will try to help you. It might be easier to do a phone call to get more done ?

Best wishes

Mark

Just Answer

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** good. I will get a group photo of the objects with descriptions and then maybe separate anything of interest from this if you need more info. I'll get this done soon.
Expert:  MarkJ0427 replied 7 days ago.

no problem at all

Best wishes

Expert:  MarkJ0427 replied 6 days ago.

I will await your next instruction / photographs, nice speaking to you

Best wishes

Mark