Rarewares
Rarewares, Other
Experience:  Appraiser
68269273

Rarewares fish jug no markings

Customer Question

Customerfish jug no markings
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 days ago.

Hello, Thank you for your photos. Please bear with me while I put the information together and type my answer. This may take a little time. Rest assured, I am on the case! -Rarewares

Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

This is an English majolica art pottery gurgling fish jug. It was made from the 1880s to 1900 and is valued at 75 pounds sterling.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I do hope that my answer has helped! I want to be sure that I have answered to your satisfaction, so feel free to contact me if there is more to chat about concerning this particular item. I will mark this answer as completed so it can be processed, but feel free to ask any follow-ups here about the item. If you have another item, choose "ask this expert another question" and write @rarewares in with the description of the next item. I specialize in fine and costume jewelry, porcelain, lamps, books, pottery, glass, furniture, mid-century modern, art, coins, Asian items, silver, gold, figurines, clocks, watches, toys, pocket watches, musical items, and dolls. Best Regards,Customer/p>