Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques and Collectibles Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as antiques collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a, I have a Wedgwood 'Gardenia' dinner service (49

Customer Question

I have a
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Wedgwood 'Gardenia' dinner service (49 pieces) I want to sell and would like to know an approximate value and what to ask for
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: It is in excellent condition, no cracks, chips or breaks.
Category: Appraisals
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 4 days ago.

My name is Glenda,

Appraiser for over 40 years.

I am glad to help you.

May I ask who I am speaking to?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My name is Vanessa
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Please continue on chat
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Hello Vanessa,

I understand,

I did not request the phone call, that is an upsell offer by the site, not the appraisers. We come to the site to answer questions that customers ask on the site.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok. So have you seen my question?

Please tell me exactly what pieces you have in this set.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The service consists of 6 dinner plates, 6 side plates, 6 soup dishes, 6 dessert dishes, 1 bread/cake plate,
1 gravy boat and saucer, 10 coffee cups, 10 saucers, 1 sugar bowl with lid and 1 cream/milk jug.

The Wedgwood Gardenia Dinner Service ( 6 dinner plates, 6 side plates, 6 soup dishes, 6 dessert dishes, 1 bread/cake plate, 1 gravy boat and saucer, 10 coffee cups, 10 saucers, 1 sugar bowl with lid and 1 cream/milk jug) is valued at 650.00-675.00 GBP. If you have any questions about this please feel free asking.

Glenda

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Wow thank you, that's very helpful

You are very welcome Vanessa,

I am glad I could help.

If you have anything else you need help with you can submit it to me under a brand new question? Just go to JustAnswer.com and go to their home page.

From there you will see where you can submit a new question mark it like this. " For Glenda Only" I will be happy to help. You can also Favorite Me for easy access right to me.( just be sure to always put "For Glenda ) .

I will mark this one completed so it can be closed out now.

Thank you for using Just Answer

Glenda