marks699
marks699,
Experience:  dasdasd
112996622

I have a few Jayne Curious and comic cats ornaments That I

I have a few Linda Jayne Smith Curious and comic cats ornaments That I have been given to sell for my local Cat Charity. I need to know what their true value would be
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: All I know is some of them are limited editions but none of them are boxed
JA: Is there anything else the Appraiser should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I dont think so

Hi, this is Mark with JA. I’ve been in the antiques and art business for nearly half a century. I think I can help with the cat ornaments. Can you send some photos? An overall shot, a close-up well-focused detail or two, one of the back or underside, and a good, clear shot of the maker’s marks or signatures, if any?

Photos should be attached to this thread. Here’s some help with sending files. Look for any of these links, depending on the device and browser you are using (see attachment). If that doesn’t work, try this link for more help: https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert. If all else fails, try calling Customer Service at(###) ###-#### and they should be able to help. Also, if you’re using a smartphone, JustAnswer has a free phone app.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have some basic photos I originally took before they all went into storage. would they be ok?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (PT361ZP)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (64Q14Q3)

Got the photos.  Thanks.

I have some questions ahead of you, but I promise I won’t lose you, OK?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok I can wait

Back on it.  Sorry for the wait.  Checking now....

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok

I can take on three items per question.

Re; Linda ***** ***** Cat with cork and wine bottle, resale value £30-£35.

Re; Cats in pup tent figurine, resale value £33-£36.

Re; Cat with goldfish bowl, resale value £30-£35
.

If you’d like me to continue work on the others, here’s the best way to do it. Divide the items into groups of three, and submit each group as a brand new question (not in this chat thread). Start each question with “FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY,” and I should be able to find it.

Best of luck with them. If you’d like my personal help with any other items, please feel free to start another question (not in this chat window) by going back to www.justanswer.com and starting a new one. If you wish, you can ask for me by my screen name,Customer. Start the question with "FOR MARK APPRAISALS ONLY..." and I should be able to find it. You can also use either the "Ask me a new question" feature on your “My Questions” page or to add me to your Favorite Experts list if you would like to connect with me again. You can also use this link to reach me directly: https://www.justanswer.com/antiques/expert-marks699/ Cheers! Mark

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Do I need to pay for each further groups of 3 and will I need to resubmit photos?

Yes, you should resubmit the photos with each set of three in a new question.

Once you're hooked up with an appraiser (me), there should be no new charge for each question, other than the monthly membership if you're on that.   But I have absolutely nothing to do with the fees or memberships. I only do the antiques and art appraisals. If you have any questions on the fees, you can try the customer service phone number at(###) ###-####or visit http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and they should be able to help you. You can chat, email or phone for help from there.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok thank you Mark

My pleasure!