David-VAG, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I've been working within the Audi group for over 10 years diagnosing and repairing them

hi, i am driving an Audi A4 nd i have changed the headlamp.

Customer Question

hi, i am driving an Audi A4 nd i have changed the headlamp. bought them on internet from Germany. the lights are what iv been told are left hand drive lights, is there any thing i can do to change these to right hand drive lights?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

yes willing to wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  David-VAG replied 5 years ago.

If the headlights have been made for use with a left hand drive vehicle there is nothing that can be done to make the work correctly for right hand drive. There is sometimes a small lever inside the headlight that can be used to adjust the beam pattern. This will how ever only remove the kick up from the beam image and give a flat line with no kick up. This is ok when driving in a different country but may cause problems with any test the vehicle will need to go through.

I hope this helps and if I can help you further please feel free to ask