How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Category: Audi
Satisfied Customers: 4716
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
Type Your Audi Question Here...
Robert is online now

I bought a set of Alutec wheels for my winter tyres, the centre

This answer was rated:

I bought a set of Alutec wheels for my winter tyres, the centre caps say ALUTEC. I have been trying to find an Audi part to fit without success. The centre measures 60mm. Can you help please

Hi...sorry for the delay..


Hopefully i can be of help..


Probably your best bet for those centre caps if your wanting to do away with the Alutec ones is to maybe try ebay as lot will be listed there inc custom in this link here .as long as they are of the 60mm diameter they should other alternative is to keep the centre caps you have and buy audi emblem stickers to go over the alutec emblem some these stickers can last a long time and quite resistant so maybe something to consider too..I do hope this helps

Robert and other Audi Specialists are ready to help you