mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.

Hi Ive just had the injectors changed on a audi a4 2.0tdi

Hi I've just had the injectors changed on a audi a4 2.0tdi 2008 .the injectors were second hand with the correct parts number I've had them programmed on the computer and says the programming was successful now the car won't start can you help me please many thanks
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
All injectors were replaced?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes had all four replaced
Ok the next step at this point is to have the ecu reset and this is done with a dealer diagnostic tool, the ecu is not picking up the injectors.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi mike ice had the Ecu reset and the car still won't start
Ok the last step is the ecu harness is going to need to be ohm tested.