Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Will a n/s window (pass. door) regulator from a '96 Audi

Customer Question

Will a n/s window (pass. door) regulator from a '96 Audi cabriolet also fit a '99 model?
Category: Audi
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, my info is showing this will work.You would need to speak with a dealer so they can check your vehicles VIN to see if this will fit and work on your model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Pete,
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I had to move fast as my car was op0en to the elements and insecure as long as the window was down. I had to resolve the issue quickly, but thanks for your response.
Kind regards,
Chris.

Your welcome

If there is anything else I can assist with here let me know.

Thanks Pete