sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a issues about my Audi A5 tdi 2.0 black edition

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have a issues about my Audi A5 tdi 2.0 black edition S-tronic model year 2016, 18000miles, when I change the gearbox pozition from park in reverse or drive getting same nois couple seconds. The noise is like a knocking or vibration. Same time the noise appear and when the engine stay on and the gearbox in Park. Thanks
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear Stefan, It is not necessary to make a live phone call because your trouble might be in your oil gearbox viscosity, you should try to scan your vehicle with a automotive diagnostic scanner to check if there is not any error code that indicate some malfunction, if the scan does not shows any error code. You must do maintenance to your car's gearbox.

Do not worry because your issue is not serious due to the little use of your car.
Dear Stefan, is your inquire clear?

If your inquire is clear, please rate my answer in the stars rate. Thank you very much.