Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Mat re audi a3 engine light saying break failure drive to

Customer Question

Hi Mat re audi a3 engine light saying break failure drive to nearest garage we have cleared the codes but still wont start thanks Dave
Category: Audi
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, Good day. It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

Dear customer, would you please be a little more precise in your query? thanks.
You had the vehicle okay but the indicator on, didn't you? you went to a garage and since you scanned the vehicle, the car did not turn on anymore, dindn't it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
car stopped large dash light with break failure drive slowly to garage car would not start
car recoverd pluged in lots of electrical faults cleared them and car started
broke down again same fault again tried to reset codes but still would start
plenty of power in the battery thanks Dave

Dear customer, I am not available to received calls at the moment but if you wish, i could accept the request and we could communicate by write chat via WhatsApp in a more personal way because as I said I cannot talk.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi can you please have a look at my revised dicription ford the a3 thanks

Hello dear customer, sorry for any delay. This weekend i have been busy.
I would need to know the error codes to know why it does not start the vehicle. For example, if you have a problem with the sensor, if you have a problem with the motion engine or if you have a problem in the starter or a problem with your battery. As you can see the possibilities that your vehicle may be presenting and the causes to not turn on are several. I would like you to please indicate me the error codes to be able to dismiss many possibilities and focus on which one may be the root of your failure