mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My main beam does not work on my A3 Audi its a new Led main

Customer Question

My main beam does not work on my A3 Audi its a new Led main agent unit that got damaged in a little accident
Assistant: What year is your A3?
Customer: 2016
Assistant: Are you fixing your A3 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked all fuses
Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: only looked at one I think
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: This head light was fitted by crash repair shop but main agents said to check headlight is £230 +
Category: Audi
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
may read wrong this is a new complete unit that just does not go on to full beam! Just wondering what would cause this?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay during this weekend.
Dear customer, this can be checked by an independent garage as it is a problem tat looks to be in the wiringl loom.
AHve you checked the wiring loom and connectors so far?

Thanks in advance.